We are pleased to inform you that the International Union of Crystallography scholarship of the XAFS2018 meeting has been granted to assist young scientists to attend the conference.
The young scientists are:
- graduate students
- post-graduate students
- or post-doctoral fellows with a maximum age of 30
15 awards in form of granted accommodation during the XAFS2018 will be given to young scientists who have published in IUCr journals and have a crystallographic background.
How to apply
In order to apply for this award please send us an email by March 15th, 2018 to email@example.com with:
- Application letter with description of your crystallographic background
- List of recent publication in IUCr journal
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor
- proof of your status and age
- An abstract for poster/oral presentation to XAFS2018
All applicants will be notified with the Scientific Committee decision by March 31st, 2018.